10. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie – Arguably the most talked about
couple on this list, Brangelina have been making it work since spring
2005 and now have six children together. Throughout all of the press
and gossip, they have stayed together and it is plain to see that they
love and respect each other very much.
9. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck – Jen and Ben have been together
since the end of the 2003 and have created a beautiful family in the
process. This couple is absolutely adorable and down to earth and they
can always been seen with their children, spending lots of time
together. Who doesn’t want to be a part of this celebrity family?
8. Victoria and David Beckham – These two models are beautiful in their
own right but together they made a pretty dashing couple. Not only do
they have four kids together but they also have pretty amazing
careers. Together, they are truly one of Hollywood’s power couples.
7. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick – These two can be seen
all around New York, usually with their son or their adorable twin
girls, which makes them one of the most accessible couples in
Hollywood. They have been married for 14 years and while there have
been many rumors; they have always stayed true to themselves and their
6. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson – Married since 1988, Tom and Rita have
continued to make their relationship work for over two decades and in
Hollywood this is no small feat. Tom has even thanked Rita in many of
his award acceptance speeches, showing the world how important they
are to each other.
5. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi – This couple met in 2004 and
have been together ever since, becoming one of the most well-known
same-sex couples in Hollywood. They were married in 2008 at their
Beverly Hills home and have been going strong ever since.
4. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka – These two have been together
since 2004 and recently announced their engagement on June 24, 2011,
following the passage of the Marriage Equality Act in New York. They
also have twins, Gideon and Harper, and are an absolutely adorable
3. Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas – Catherine and Michael
have been together since 1998. Even though she is 25 years younger than
him, they share the same birthday!
2. Beyoncé and Jay-Z – These two moguls (both in their own right) are
widely regarded as the king and queen of Hip Hop and are probably the
most powerful couple on this list. This couple truly has the ability
to rule the world and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them become the
most powerful family in the music business.
1. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell – While these two have never married;
they have kept their relationship alive for almost 30 years. Both Kate
and Oliver Hudson (Goldie’s children from her marriage to Bill Hudson)
even regard Kurt as their father, showing how even without a marriage
certificate, a relationship can go the distance.
Paco thought of that clever little title (great work, Paco!) With all of the Bieber baby drama, we decided to make you a list of our Top 5 Celebrity Baby Dramas.
5. Eddie Murphy- When Melanie Brown (AKA Scary Spice) said that Eddie was the father of her child, he venemently denied it, until a paternity test quickly proved him wrong. Ah, 2006.
4. Justin Bieber- When news surfaced that Justin had fathered a fan’s child, my immediate thought was “He’s just a child himself! How could that be possible?” But the more and more I consider it, the more I might just believe her story. But it leaves us with so many important questions. Why is no one bringing up the fact that he was under consenting age and she was above it? What will Selena do? And, most importantly, will the baby have that wonderful hair? I guess we’ll have to wait until December to find out.
3. John Edwards- First a horribly covered up affair, then denying paternity, then having someone take the fall for you, and books being released about the whole thing. Remember when he wanted to be the president?
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger- Arnold’s was one of the very biggest scandals that we’ve seen. To have a love child, know that it’s yours, and be able to keep it a secret for 15 years (while in the spotlight)? I won’t lie, I was impressed. Heartbroken for his family, but impressed nonetheless.
1. The day that Michael Jackson dangled baby Prince over the balcony was a huge turning point for Michael. Fans went from thinking, ‘This man is a wonderful musician’ to ‘He’s dangling a newborn child over a balcony! Arrest him immediately!’ It simply doesn’t get more dramatic than this baby drama.
There were so many problems with their relationship, so I decided to list a few for you to help you navigate the same rocky roads.
1) The relationship is in the limelight. Every couple needs some sort of privacy in their lives, and these two had absolutely zero. Whether it’s because of kids, your job, or your television show, you need to take time for just the two of you. Escape to the mountains, or as my Grams used to say, “Heat rises in the kitchen when the kids are away”
2) Location, location, location. Kim and Kris got married without him having a set ‘job’, so they had no idea where they were going to live. Let’s be honest, there is no way that Kim was going to live anywhere but close to her family/ the TV cameras. That gave him very few options, unless they decided to be married but live apart, which is never a wise idea.
3) Pets. Kris has dogs, and she thinks dogs are filthy. This caused huge problems for my friend Nancy Belderfast in her marriage as well (though having a pet bat is a bit… strange). Pet lovers regard their pets as family. If you and your spouse don’t both love animals, there’s going to be a problem.
4) Family. Kris and the rest of the Kardashian clan were always butting heads, and (though the girls are at fault as well) there were several times on screen where he was downright rude to them. Family is family, and if you try to break those bonds, you’re only going to end up hurting yourself. I know in-laws can be horrid, but you have to learn to accept who they are, or risk your relationship, as these two learned.
Kim and Kris, I hope that you both find healthy, loving, and supportive future romances that last for years instead of a few months. And, if you need someone to give that ring to, call me.Read More
Along with managing her busy ‘Real Housewives’ schedule, Ramona’s businesses include Tru Renewal skin care, True Faith Jewelry, Ramona Singer Pinot Grigio, Ramona Singer Collections on Amazon and most notably, Ramona Singer Jewelry for HSN.
She will be visiting us on October 29th, at the 5pm performance. That day also happens to be our big ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of teaching love tricks and tips in our show in New York.
Come join us for this very special day! Click here for tickets and more information!Read More
With the arrival of Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey’s twins (As well as so many other babies… there must be something about Christmas…) I have made my Top 5 Most Interesting Celebrity Baby Name List. Here they are!
5. The Beckham children: Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruise, and Harper Seven. Those Beckhams sure like to be unique!
4. An oldie but a goodie (And that’s what I’m all about!) Apple, daughter of Gweneth Paltrow
3 How could anyone forget this one? Son of Michael Jackson, Blanket
2. These are just a treat. Dweezil, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan, Moon Unit, and Diva Muffin, the children of musician Frank Zappa. Though there isn’t any excuse, it WAS the seventies…
Rumors spread like wildfire yesterday when a video (and subsequent pictures) appeared of Beyonce visiting an Australian television show. When the mom-to-be sat down, her baby bump seemed to collapse on itself. “But, Miss Abigail, what does it mean? Is she not really having a baby? Is it a ‘food baby’? Is it an alien? Is it all just nonsense?” Well, my little cherubs, the most popular opinion was that not only is she wearing a prosthetic belly, but that she has a surrogate carrying her child!
Of course, her publicist immediately said that the allegations were ridiculous, but it still leaves me to wonder, is it true? And, if it is, do I care? My answer is simple. Who cares if it’s true! Let’s face it ladies, if we could afford to have someone else carry our children (and go through the birth!) we would all do it. Not only would you get a baby (that has your genes) with no pain, added hormones, or pickle on top of ice cream cravings, you would also get to keep your figure!
We have to remember, the world will expect her to appear in photos with the little poppet looking exactly as she did before just months after she gives birth. Talk about a stressful situation!
Beyonce, whether the rumors are true or false, the two of you are going to be wonderful (and beautiful) parents. And, if you need anything, call me.Read More
Are you ready for Halloween? It Paco’s very favorite holiday, so we decided to make a list of our favorite celebrity costumes to inspire you!
5. Paulie from Jersey Shore
Paulie dressed up as Justin Beiber! We couldn’t love this more; look at those shoes, he’s spot on!
4. Nick and Mariah
They’re Milk and Cookies! These two always have a fantastic couple’s costume!
3. Ellen Degeneres
Ellen’s very popular costume, Snooki’s Poof! Notice the tiny Cabbage Patch Snooki at the bottom!
2. Lady Gaga
No costume list is complete with Gaga, and dressing in drag was our favorite Gaga costume… so far!
1. Heidi Klum
The celebrity queen of Halloween costumes, this is exactly what the holiday is about. Big, flashy, and gruesome!Read More
Last night, Paco and I saw a shocking story on the news. A fan of the movie 127 Hours decided to visit the spot where the movie was filmed. For those of you who don’t know, 127 Hours is the true story of a mountain climber who became lodged between a rock and a canyon wall. He ended up having to cut off his own arm to save his life! Long story short, the fan ended up in a very similar predicament when he fell into a canyon, dislocated his shoulder, and broke his ankle. He was not found until four days later!
Now, it’s all well and good for this fan to want to hike around there to see ‘where it happened’ (I’ve been to the Titanic exhibit, I know) but to go at it alone without telling anyone that you’re going there is not learning from the past. That’s why whenever Paco and I go on a cruise, we always make sure there are enough lifeboats!
It’s a classic lesson of, “If Jimmy jumps off of a bridge, would you?” And I don’t want to hear your smart, “Well, how high is the bridge from the water?” comment. The bridge is high, and there are piranhas and sharks waiting for you in the water. Just because Tom Cruise jumped on a couch doesn’t mean you should; trust me, it hurts when you fall. And when you see Snooki getting into a car accident with a police officer, it’s a lesson that you SHOULDN’T do that!
Celebrities are there for us to learn from, whether the lessons are good or bad. But when you see one make a mistake, or get hurt, or almost die, it’s best to follow a different path.
Hugs and Kisses,Read More
5. TONY PARKER
Even though they exchanged traditional wedding bands, Tony still got a wedding band tattoo. I have always loved this idea and think it’s a great alternative for couples who want to show their commitment without wearing a band.
4. KHLOE AND LAMAR
As soon as they were married, Khloe and Lamar rushed off to get matching husband and wife tattoos (him, her initials; her, his.)
3. VICTORIA BECKHAM
Victoria and David are all about tattoos that show their love for each other, but this one is especially … unique. The Roman numerals on her wrist are the date that her and David first consummated their relationship.
2. SYLVESTER STALLONE
Sylvester got this tattoo for his ten year anniversary with his wife. Not only does he get points for the amount of pain he must have gone through for such a large tattoo, but it’s also gorgeous! I would love to look that great in any picture!
1. ANGELINA JOLIE
This tattoo has the coordinates of the locations that each of her children were born. It doesn’t get more romantic than being a proud mama!